The FLOOD CBA foresees to:
- Setting up of a Knowledge Creation & Exchange Network within the EU.
- Assessing of the baseline conditions referred to the implementation of economic appraisal of flood prevention measure.
- Creating of flexible local clusters ensuring the active involvement and cooperation of target groups.
- Establishing of an Integrated Information System and Advisory Service for the development of FLOOD CBA process.
- Delivering of support tools based on Information Technology applications.
- Validating the applicability of the developed platform and the effectiveness of its communication lines.
- Increasing the awareness and capacity of competent stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the results of other projects in the area of concern.
- Drawing up of an Action Plan for the linkage of the project outputs with the implementation of the National and EU policy actions.
Add to Alerts